Fellow Humans,
Here is a simple and delicious dessert that anyone can enjoy! I recommend this on a steamy summer night or when you need to impress someone, but don't have a lot of money, skill, or time!
This is a simple dish that delights the sences with texture and flavor.
Ingredients:
---Amount of ingredients based on how much you are making
-Blue Berries
-Black Berries
--other fruit optional, or you can always substitute other fruit in
-A package of pound cake cups from meijer ( small round cups made from pound cake, easy and cheap)
-Disaronno
-Slivered Almonds (toasted)
Step 1: Place pound cake on plate, cover with berries.
Step 2: Sprinkle toasted almonds, and a few tablespoons of Disaronno.
Enjoy!
Elena

This is looking very tasty! I wish I didn't miss out on the first round, but it's definitely simple enough for me to make on my own (which is a feat in itself).
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ben
We can always make it together!
Delete